Edge Impulse and BrainChip recently partnered to bring the power of neuromorphic computing to all developers. This webinar provides an early look at the results of that integration, and shows how to build and deploy efficient BrainChip Akida neuromorphic models using the Edge Impulse platform.
Key topics covered include:
- The no-code data ingestion, algorithm development, and embedded Akida deployment tools allow for rapid prototyping and validation of Edge ML algorithms with custom data.
- Meet Akida, the leading platform that enables energy efficient, low memory, and high-performance deployments, compared with traditional CPU and accelerated AI hardware.
- MetaTF library (via deployment option) for existing projects to be quickly converted to Akida SNN's (with the above benefits, and low-to-no-code path).
- Quantization-aware training ensuring that models remain accurate after conversion.
- Edge Impulse Linux CLI and its integration with the Akida runtime, which allows for rapid performance testing with real world data.
"Since announcing our partnership to accelerate AI/ML deployments with Edge Impulse in May, we have worked diligently to bring this next-generation technology to markets," said Anil Mankar, CDO of BrainChip. "We are excited to share those advancements to those joining the webinar and hope that attendees will get a better understanding of how they can use BrainChip and Edge Impulse to build and deploy advanced ML solutions quickly and easily."