The Edge ML Series is coming to San Jose on March 27th! Mark your calendars and request your invite now.
This exclusive, in-person, one-day event will explore the benefits of edge machine learning, ways to differentiate your products with embedded intelligence, and how to deliver value in less time while lowering operational cost using AI tools like Edge Impulse. Featuring:
• Keynotes from industry leaders
• Hands-on workshops
• Customer stories
• Insights on deploying ML solutions at scale
• Networking opportunities
8:30–9:00 Registration and coffee
- Welcome and housekeeping (10 min)
- “Demystifying Edge ML” — Edge Impulse keynote (30 min)
The fast-evolving ecosystem of edge ML includes silicon, sensors, connectivity, and more. We'll guide you through the world of edge ML and uncover its potential for your business.
- "Advancing Intelligence at the Edge with Texas Instruments" — Texas Instruments keynote (30 min)
- “Edge AI: Ready When You Are!” — BrainChip keynote (30 min)
AI promises to provide new capabilities, efficiencies, and economic growth, all with the potential for improving the human condition. There are numerous challenges to delivering on this, in particular the need for performant, secure edge AI. We'll describe the readiness of the industry to deliver edge AI, and the path to the imminent transition.
10:40–11:00 Coffee break (demo area)
- Edge Impulse — Use case (20 min)
- “Why AI Acceleration Matters for Edge Devices” — Alif (20 min)
Three key parameters to consider when selecting a hardware platform for AI-enable edge-ML are performance, power consumption, and price. This talk will help you maximize your projects chance of success by showing you how to maximize the performance parameter, while keeping the others in-check.
- “The Advantages of Nordic’s Ultra-Low-Power Wireless Solutions and Machine Learning” — Nordic Semiconductors (20 min)
Nordic Semiconductor creates low-power wireless devices that utilize popular protocols including Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi 6, and cellular IoT. Although optimizing the radio transmitter can just save power to a point, implementing ML on the processor to detect and send only relevant data can significantly further reduce power requirements on SoCs and SiPs. Discover how Nordic's wireless technology can leverage ML to achieve ultra-low power — without needing a dedicated machine learning core.
12:00–13:00 Lunch (demo area)
- Demos from TI, BrainChip, Alif, Nordic, Sony, MemryX, and NovTech
- "Hands-On With the TDA4VM" — Texas Instruments workshop
- Break (15 min)
- “Enabling the Age of Intelligent Machines” — Alif workshop
Alif Semiconductor and Edge Impulse will demonstrate how anyone can create, train, tune, and deploy advanced machine learning models on the next generation Ensemble family of AI accelerated microcontrollers.
15:30–16:00 Wrap and close